One of the staples I make sure is always in my freezer is a 5 pack of frozen bread dough from the frozen section of the grocery store! It’s my secret weapon for many things! SUPER EASY!
I use it for pizzas, regular bread when I run out, homemade hot pockets, this cinnamon swirl bread and anything else! The possibilities are endless!
- 1 frozen dough loaf
- 1/2 c cane sugar
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- Cooking spray
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray and put the frozen loaf in the middle and spray top of loaf with cooking spray. Cover with wax paper.
- Let dough thaw and rise overnight or for about 6-8 hours, depending on the temperature in your house.
- Once the dough poofs up pretty big, spread it out gently on the cookie sheet like you would with pizza dough.
- Sprinkle the dough with the sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- Roll up the dough (the short side not the long side) and put into a greased bread pan.
- Bake at 350 for about 45 mins, depending on the temperature of your oven. Start keeping an eye on it after a half hour.