This Easter we went vegetarian with the family! My mom still brought a ham and my sister in law added bacon to her potatoes, but she made sure to leave half of them without bacon in a different container!
I tested out this corn and broccoli casserole for the first time! I found a recipe and mocked it a bit for my liking. I hope you enjoy too!
- 2 cans creamed corn
- 4 eggs
- 16 oz bag frozen chopped broccoli
- 8oz bag shredded cheddar
- 4 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix corn, eggs, flour, sugar and salt together.
- Then add the broccoli and most of the cheese ( save a little cheese to sprinkle on top )
- Pour into a greased 13×9 pan
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top
- Bake for about an hour!