These are for you meat eaters! I made these years ago before we went vegan but I remember them being so delicious, that I just had to share! They’re super easy, yet make you look super skilled! 😜
- Pillsbury cinnamon roll tube
- Place the number of bacon strips as there are cinnamon rolls on a baking sheet.
- Bake the bacon for about 10 mins in a 400 degree oven. Do not cook the bacon all the way because you will be cooking it again with the cinnamon rolls.
- Pat the bacon dry with paper towels after bringing it out of the oven.
- Unroll each cinnamon roll and put a piece of bacon in it and then roll it back up.
- Bake cinnamon rolls according to package directions.