Super easy! I had leftover rice and a tight budget. So, I threw some things together and win win win!!! Greggy said he wants me to make it again, so that rules!
Be playful with the recipe and use what leftovers you have!
- 1 1/2 bags minute brown rice (I guess it equals maybe 4 cups)
- 1 can creamed corn
- 1 egg
- 1 bag frozen broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup-ish of chopped onions (or you could use a little onion powder or some French fried onions, whatever you have on hand)
- 1 tbsp minced garlic (or you could just use a little garlic powder)
- 1/3 c Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- If your rice isn’t cooked yet, do that first.
- Mix everything together except for the Parmesan cheese. Put the mixture in a greased 9×9 ish size dish. Then top with the cheese!
- Bake for about 35 mins and eat!