I have a puff pastry addiction. And they’re on sale at my grocery. We are vegan, who go vegetarian about once a week. We are also from Maryland. So, Maryland Blue Crab will never leave our lives. I’m ok with it. We also only eat crab about one meal every three months. 🦀
- 1 can of chunky rotel
- 6 oz of crab, give or take
- 1 – 8oz block of cream cheese
- 4 oz shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 – 2 tsp old bay, depending on your love for old bay
- Preheat oven to 420 F.
- Mix everything, but the puff pastry, in a bowl.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut the puff pastry sheet into 12 squares.
- Place squares in a greased Muffin pan.
- Scoop crab mixture into puff pastries.
- Bake for about 30 mins, depending on your oven.