I tried a Pinterest recipe once when I used to eat meat. It was a Buffalo Chicken Ring and it turned out deliciously awesome!
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1-2 celery stalks, chopped
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/3-1/2 cup buffalo sauce (depending on how hot you like it)
- 1/4 cup ranch
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F while you chop your veggies
- Place your Cauliflower and onion on a greased baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake for about 25 mins ish, flipping half way. Make sure they are browned and soft on the inside but a bit of crunch on the outside
- Turn oven down to 375 F
- Mix your roasted cauliflower and onions with your celery, cream cheese, buffalo sauce and ranch
- Set up your crescents as shown above and add your buffalo Cauliflower mix in the middle like a ring and fold the corners over top and tuck under
- Bake your ring for about 12 mins until golden brown
- Eat and enjoy!