Marshmallows have gelatin, which means they’re not vegan. Vegan marshmallows are a thing but are like $10 a bag. I didn’t have enough time before camping to make my own vegan marshmallows so I came up with another quick sweet treat to make on the fire!
My family and I loved these on my birthday! It was so much fun to record this video with them! Shout out to Melissa for the flashlight assist!
Oh and then I put my Vegan Chocolate Pudding on top and it was everything!!!!
- 1 tube of crescent roll dough
- Skewers (or a whittled stick that you can do just one at a time and hold it over the flames like you would roast a marshmallow)
- Pour some sugar on a plate and mix in the amount of ground cinnamon that you prefer…some people like different ratios of cinnamon to sugar.
- Open the crescent rolls and wrap around a skewer or a roasting stick. (I used skewers to multiple at once for my fam jam but I like doing it on roasting sticks that you found in the woods and whittled and can sit by the fire and roast it on the flames)
- Cover your rolled dough in the cinnamon and sugar mixture until fully coated.
- Spray with some pam.
- Roast on ye ol Fire!
- Enjoy! (I loved putting that vegan pudding on it yo!)
Yummo! Nothin like phallic shaped foods in my mouth for a picture 🤣