My momma used to always throw together a super easy eclair Cake for potlucks and get togethers. I remember being blown away when she showed me how to make it. I was like why does something so simple taste so divine and elegant?!
Then we went vegan. I wanted to make it vegan style buuuut I wanted to keep it as that original simple recipe the best I could.
- 3 pkgs vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 1/4 cup cold unsweetened nondairy milk (I used almond)
- 9oz tub of So Delicious Coco Whip
- About 18 vegan graham crackers
- 1 tub store bought vegan chocolate frosting
- Whisk the 3pkgs of vanilla instant pudding mix with the cold nondairy milk until well mixed and it begins to thicken.
- Fold in the coco whip and then set aside.
- In a 13×9 pan, lay down a layer of graham crackers and then spread half of the pudding/cocowhip mix on top.
- Add another layer of grahams, the rest of the pudding/cocowhip mix and another layer of grahams.
- Lastly, spread the chocolate frosting on top. You can microwave it for a few seconds to soften it a bit so it’s easier to spread.
- Cover with cling wrap and put in the fridge to set for about 4 hours.