I had some leftover vegan marshmallows I needed to use up. Anddddd, it’s almost camping season for me! So why not make a vegan s’mores cookie, am I right or am I right?
These would be perfect to take with you camping in case your fire gets rained out and you want that s’mores taste!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- 1/2 tbsp ground flax seed + 2 and 1/2 tbsp warm water
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 and 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup vegan butter replacement
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Vegan chocolate chips
- Vegan marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix together the ground flax seed and water, set aside to thicken.
- Mix together the flour, graham cracker crumbs, salt, baking soda and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Using a hand mixer, beat the vegan butter, sugar and brown sugar together until fluffy.
- Add the thickened flax ‘egg’ mixture to the butter/sugar mixture and beat until just combined.
- Adding half at a time, add the dry ingredient mixture and beat until just combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and marshmallows. You can just add the marshmallows on top if that’s easier so it doesn’t stick to your pan. Or you can lightly grease your pan so if a marshmallow is on the bottom, it should come up easier.
- Scoop onto your pan with some space in between for them to expand and bake for about 10 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool on the pan for a minute or two before removing and placing on parchment paper or a cooling rack.