Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- 2 cups Bob’s Red Mill 1-to-1 Gluten Free baking flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup unsweetened nondairy almond milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 lemons, zested and juiced
- About a cup of powdered sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Mix together the flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. Then create 3 wells.
- Pour the vegetable oil in one, vanilla in another and the zest and juice from 2 of the 3 lemons in the last well.
- Add the nondairy milk and water.
- Mix until just incorporated and begin filling a greased cupcake pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool.
- Once they have cooled, mix together the powdered sugar and the zest and juice from the last lemon, just a spoonful at a time. If it’s too runny, add more powdered sugar, too thick, add more lemon juice. Drizzle on each.