My own subway recreation! Stay safe and be smart out there folks!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- 1 packet active dry yeast
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
Buffalo Chikin Sub
- Morningstar Chikin strips
- Buffalo sauce
- Vegan Ranch
- Tomatoes, Onion, Spinach
- Mix together the yeast, sugar, water and oil. Let sit to bloom 5-10 minutes.
- Add the flour and salt, stir to combine and then knead about 5 minutes.
- Shape into a ball, put back in the bowl, cover and rise for 30 minutes.
- Cut risen dough in 4 equal pieces. Roll them into snake shape and place each on a greased cookie sheet, leaving space between.
- Let rise 1-2 hours
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 25 minutes
- When they come out, rub some vegan butter on top, cover with a dish towel and let cool
- While it’s cooling, you can prepare your ingredients to put inside