I’ve been seeing everyone taste testing Starbucks new Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew but it’s not vegan. So I had to give it a whirl!
And oh mahhh gahhhh!
Be sure to watch my video fore tips and fun!
- Cold Brew
- 15oz can coconut cream
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2-4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2-1 tsp pumpkin spice
- Watch my video on how to make a super easy cold brew recipe or buy your own.
- Take only the cream part of the coconut cream can out. (Details how to do that in my video)
- Add the pumpkin purée, vanilla, maple syrup and pumpkin spice to the coconut cream and whisk until it looks like a ‘melted whipped cream’ dealy.
- In a glass, fill it with ice and 3/4 of the way up with cold brew. Spoon the pumpkin cream on top.