I love football. And treats. These are super easy way to celebrate draft day, the super bowl or any football Sunday!
It’s a great way for kids to get involved in the kitchen too!
Please remember that regular marshmallows contain gelatin, and therefore are not vegan. There are some vegan marshmallows you can buy or you can always make your own too! Dandies is a good brand of marshmallows to use, and I really love enjoy life vegan chocolate chips too!
- 5 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup Smart Balance or your favorite vegan ‘butter’
- 1/3 bag vegan chocolate chips chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- Powdered sugar and cashew milk to make the icing
- Heat ‘butter’ and marshmallows on the stove on medium low heat until melted.
- Add chocolate chips and peanut butter. Then turn off the heat.
- Once everything is mixed, fold in the crispy rice cereal.
- Butter or pam your hands and begin shaping mixture into football shapes.
- Take about a cup of powdered sugar and slowly add a little non dairy milk at a time. Like, a little little bit. Until you have a royal icing type consistency. If you accidentally add too much milk, you can always add more powdered sugar to thicken it up.
- Put icing mix in a ziploc bag and snip off a tiny bit of the corner. Then use your make shift icing bag to pipe the football designs!