I love football. And treats. These are super easy way to celebrate draft day, the super bowl or any football Sunday!
- 5 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1/3 bag choc chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- Powdered sugar and water to make the icing
- Heat butter and marshmallows on the stove on medium low heat until melted.
- Add chocolate chips and peanut butter. Then turn off the heat.
- Once everything is mixed, fold in the crispy rice cereal.
- Butter or pam your hands and begin shaping mixture into football shapes.
- Take about a cup of powdered sugar and slowly add a little water at a time. Like, a little little bit. Until you have a royal icing type consistency. If you accidentally add too much water, you can always add more powdered sugar to thicken it up.
- Put icing mix in a ziploc bag and snip off a tiny bit of the corner. Then use your make shift icing bag to pipe the football designs!