There’s been a heatwave where I live and guuuurrrrlll I only survived with this cool and refreshing margarita with a kick!
You can use code: midnightmunchies for 10% off yours!
Ok, then just a few more ingredients and we will have our masterpiece!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- 1 cup cucumber juice
- 1 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup lemon
- 1 and 1/2 cups tequila
- 1/3 cup sugar + 1/3 cup water
- 1 jalapeño
- Make a simple syrup by bringing the sugar and water to a boil until the sugar is just dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool while you prep/measure the other ingredients.
- In a pitcher, add the cucumber juice, lime juice, lemon juice, tequila and simple syrup.
- Half the jalapeño and pull out the seeds and then put in the pitcher. Leave the jalapeño in the pitcher in the fridge for a few hours to infuse and then pull it out (that’s what she said). If you don’t like too much spice, take it out after a half hour or so, but you can taste along the way to your liking.
- Fill pitcher with ice and fruit garnish before serving and enjoy!