Pinterest who?! These little babies look like you did some serious work they so fancy!
Be sure to watch my video for more fun and tips!
- Grape tomatoes
- Vegan Cream Cheese (flavored is best)
- Everything but the bagel seasoning
- Peel and slice cucumbers in about 1 inch thick pieces.
- Using a melon baller, scoop out the inside of the cucumbers while leaving the bottoms in tact so that it’s like a little cup.
- Whisk the vegan cream cheese so it’s easier to pipe and fill a piping bag.
- Pipe vegan cream cheese in the cucumber cups and put a halved grape tomato in the side and sprinkle with everything bagel seasoning.