Jenna Marbles attempted this on her channel a couple months ago. I thought about it for awhile and decided I wanted to try it too because….well…because it cracked me up so hard!
If you don’t want to make this nonsense, the corn biscuit recipe itself is definitely an easy must try!
Be sure to watch my video for more context, tips and fun!
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 and 1/2 cups corn meal
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp each of salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder
- 3/4 cup vegan butter
- 1 and 1/4 cup unsweetened nondairy milk (I used oat milk)
- Vegan hot dogs
- Frozen corn
- Mix the flour, corn meal and spices together.
- Cut in the vegan butter or use your hands to mix it in.
- Add the oat milk and stir until you can’t stir and use your hands to knead it on a floured surface for a minute or two, adding more flour if it’s too sticky.
- Here’s where you can just cut into biscuits and bake at 375°F for 15 minutes OR if you want to make corn on the cob but instead of the corn bone, it’s a hot dog then roll out small pieces and wrap around a hot dog. Refrigerate for an hour then add frozen corn to look like corn on the cob and fry.