I have some yummy summer plans for this tropical pineapple curd, so you’re definitely going to want to stay tuned!
You can also watch my Vegan Lemon Curd Video for some cool ways to fold puff pastry filled with this delicious treat!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- 1/4 cup vegan butter
- 1/4 cup corn starch
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2-3 drops yellow food coloring (optional)
- In a sauce pan, on low heat, add the vegan butter until just melted.
- Add the corn starch and whisk for 1 minute.
- Add the pineapple juice and coconut milk and whisk until well combined.
- Then add the sugar and continue to whisk while turning up the heat to medium. Once the sugar has dissolved and it has thickened up, add the food coloring and whisk for another minute or two.
- Let cool at room temperature and then cover and let set up in the fridge. It will thicken a lot from being heated on the stove until chilled.