Potato Au Gratin ain’t got nothin on this flavorful spin!
Gluten free and vegan…what more could you ask for?!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 and 1/2 cups oat milk
- 4oz (1/2 container) WayFare vegan cream cheese
- 5oz (1/2 block) follow your heart vegan mozzarella
- 2oz diced jalapeños
- 1 large (or 2 medium) zucchini
- Salt and pepper
- Add vegan butter and garlic to a pot on the stove until melted. Add corn starch and whisk for 1 minute.
- Slowly add unsweetened nondairy milk (oat milk) and whisk until thickened.
- Whisk in the vegan cream cheese and most of the vegan mozz (save a little to sprinkle on top at the end).
- Use a mandolin or chop the zucchini in thin coins. Layer in a dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, add some cheese sauce. Layer more zucchini, salt and pepper and cheese sauce. Continue until you run out of ingredients.
- Bake in a 375°F oven for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and add the rest of the vegan mozz and crank up the oven to broil for a couple minutes until the cheese is melty.
2 Comments Add yours
This looks amazing.
Thank you so much! 💕✨