One pot meals are the best! The only important thing is it still has to taste amazing and make you happy dance! This baby does just that!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips, information and fun!
- Green Pepper
- Taco Seasoning (you can use a packet or make your own using my recipe)
- Rotel (with green chiles)
- Frozen corn
- 4 cups vegetable broth + 1/2 cup water
- Penne noodles
- Vegan cream cheese
- Black beans
- Sauté the onion and green pepper in a large pot for a few minutes.
- Then add the taco seasoning, Rotel, corn, broth, water and noodles. Turn the stove up to high until it begins to boil then reduce the heat and cover with a lid.
- Once the noodles are done, add the vegan cream cheese and black beans and let sit until it’s melted and the beans are heated.
4 Comments Add yours
love your recipes….and love you!!!! but would super love quantities!? I’m “THAT” kind of person…trouble with just dumping vs. measuring out. Love ya!
For this recipe it’s pretty straight forward which is why I didn’t specify but it’s a whole can of Rotel and black beans, a whole package of vegan cream cheese, a whole
Package of frozen corn, a whole
Box of noodles, one onion, etc etc
LikeLiked by 1 person
Whole packet of taco seasoning?