One pot meals are the best! The only important thing is it still has to taste amazing and make you happy dance! This baby does just that!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips, information and fun!
- Green Pepper
- Taco Seasoning (you can use a packet or make your own using my recipe)
- Rotel (with green chiles)
- Frozen corn
- 4 cups vegetable broth + 1/2 cup water
- Penne noodles
- Vegan cream cheese
- Black beans
- Sauté the onion and green pepper in a large pot for a few minutes.
- Then add the taco seasoning, Rotel, corn, broth, water and noodles. Turn the stove up to high until it begins to boil then reduce the heat and cover with a lid.
- Once the noodles are done, add the vegan cream cheese and black beans and let sit until it’s melted and the beans are heated.