Pot pie is my fave for the cold snowy winter days. But let’s be real, that shit takes forever. This hits those feelers and warms you to the core just as well and super fast!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups ￼oat milk
- 1 tsp each of garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper
- 1 bag frozen mixed veg
- 1 bag frozen broccoli cuts
- 1 bag eggless egg noodles (you can get them at Walmart)
- 1/4 cup vegan butter
- In a large pot, sauté a roughly chopped onion with some oil.
- Then add everything else and stir.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat until the noodles are done. Add vegan butter.