What else do you do when you’re snowed in than eat delicious food?! The boyfriend and I were trying to come up with foods to stock up on for the impending snow. He said he wanted Spinach and Artichoke Pasta. I heard something completely different, because, well, I’m usually only half listening to him! You feel me?!
Anyways, a light bulb went off and I was like, let’s put it in a puff pastry! BAM! These beauties were created and are now a repeat recipe!
I was so lucky to have the Chefs on The Chew make this recipe! Their recipe can be found here 👇🏼
ABC’s The Chew Here is my first official version 👇🏼
- 3/4 of a bag of baby spinach
- 2 small jars marinated artichokes, drained
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1/2 c parmesan Romano cheese
- 1-8oz block of cream cheese
- 1/4 c sour cream
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 420 degrees.
- Sauté onions in olive oil in pan for a few minutes then add artichokes. As the onions are sautéing and the artichokes are heating up, kind of cut up the artichokes with your spatula into smaller pieces.
- Right before they’re done becoming soft, add the spinach, garlic and salt and pepper.
- Once the spinach is wilted, add the cream cheese, sour cream and HALF of the Parmesan Romano cheese.
- Cut the puff pastry in 12 equal sections using a pizza cutter. Put those in a greased cupcake pan.
- Spoon the spinach artichoke cheese mixture into the puff pastry.
- Top with remaining Parmesan Romano cheese.
- Bake for about 30 minutes until pastry is cooked all the way through. No soggy bottoms!
- Eat and Enjoy!
6 Comments Add yours
Hi I just nominated you for The Awesome Blog https://thefashionistacook.co/2017/05/15/the-awesome-blogger-award/
Do you have a vegan version??