These are a tribute to my momma and all of her favorite things! These are so super cheap and easy to make too which is a huge plus!
I made my own oat milk for this so that it’s a bit thicker than normal. I just halved the water in my original recipe. I use Ellie’s Best Nut Milk Bag to make it super easy and you can use code midnightmunchies for 10% OFF!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- 1 cup oats
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 banana
- Optional: melted vegan dark chocolate drizzle and walnut bits
- Soak oats in some water for about 20 minutes. Drain and rinse.
- Add oats and 2 cups fresh water to a blender and blitz for about 45 seconds. Staring through nut milk bag.
- Add your fresh oat milk to blender with the cocoa powder, peanut butter, maple syrup and banana. Blitz for about a minute.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze. You can decorate them once they’ve hardened but they’re delicious as is!