It’s fall which means it’s time to bust out the crockpot. Yet I was so tired of the only vegan crockpot recipes being soups.
So we kicked it up a notch.
I honestly don’t know if I’ll make lasagna any other way now!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- 1 block of firm tofu
- 8oz pkg vegan cream cheese (I prefer WayFare)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 and 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 2 tsp oregano
- Red sauce (a big container)
- Lasagna noodles
- 1 pkg vegan mozz (I prefer Follow your Heart)
- In a blender or food processor, lightly blitz pressed tofu, cream cheese, olive oil, vinegar and seasonings until it just comes together.
- In a large crockpot, put some red sauce on the bottom, add a layer of noodles (you will have to break them to make them fit), then a layer of the vegan ricotta you made in the blender, then the veggies, then the vegan mozz then some more sauce then noodles, etc etc until you run out of ingredients.
- Make sure you save enough sauce to cover the noodles on top and some vegan mozz sprinkled.
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours, on high for about 3 hours.
4 Comments Add yours
This looks delish! I can’t wait to try it!
I see a Ravens Crockpot, Are you an MD local? I’m a Baltimore Girl 🙂 This looks so yummy and I need to try it for my weekly meal prep 🙂