I don’t have much to say here except you should make this cuz it’s 10 out of 10 fantastic!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp each of garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, red pepper chili flakes
- 1 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can mexicorn, drained
- Corn tortillas
- Vegan cheese of your choosing
- 2 tbsp oil
- 3 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp each of onion powder, garlic powder, coconut sugar, cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp each of coriander, salt, pepper
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 8oz can of tomato sauce
- 4oz can fire roasted green chiles
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Chop cauliflower and toss with a little oil and then the taco seasoning. Put on a greased cookie sheet with chopped onion and roast in the oven for about 25 minutes, turning halfway.
- While that’s cooking, you can make your enchilada sauce (or just buy it pre made in a can).
- Mix together the roasted cauliflower, onion, beans, corn and about half of the enchilada sauce.
- In a 13×9 pan, add some enchilada sauce to just coat the bottom. Add a layer of corn tortillas, a layer of the filling, a layer of the vegan cheese, then tortillas, sauce, filling, blah blah blah until the top layer which should be corn tortillas, the last of the enchilada sauce and the last of the vegan cheese.
- Bake in a 375°F oven for about 15 minutes and crank to broil for about 30 seconds to really melt that vegan cheese on top and crisp the top layer of tortillas.
5 Comments Add yours
Could I use flour tortilla as I like them better?
Such a tasty looking recipe. Thanks for the post.