I’ve been obsessed with the youtuber mukbangers eating these so I had to make a vegan version!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 vegan egg replacer
- 3/4 cup oat milk
- 1 pkg follow your heart vegan mozzarella
- Panko bread crumbs
- Oil for frying
- Cut the vegan cheese and skewer then put in the freezer.
- Mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, egg replacer and oat milk together. Pour into a tall cylindrical container and put in the fridge.
- Heat the oil to 350-365°F.
- Dip the skewers into the batter and then the Panko and fry until golden brown.
- Roll completed skewers in sugar while still warm.