It’s snowing where I live and my fiancé works outside sooooo…..SOUP!
By far the best potato soup I’ve ever had in my lyyyyyfe! And it’s vegan and gluten free, so win winnnnnn!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 bag of baby spinach
- 1 tsp each of chili powder, pepper and red pepper chili flakes
- 2 1/2 pounds of red potatoes, chopped
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups oat milk
- 1/2 cup vegan sour cream
- In a big pot, sweat the onion, carrot, celery in the vegan butter until softened.
- Add the garlic and spinach until wilted.
- Add the spices, stir and add the potatoes for a few minutes.
- Add the broth and oat milk, cover and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Then add the vegan sour cream.
- Immersion blend once or twice just for a few potatoes to get blended to thicken up the soup but keep it mostly chunky.
- Serve and enjoy!