Summer. Vegetables. Grilling.
It was suuuuper hot and humid outside today so I actually used the George Forman inside so that’s always an option!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- Puff pastry
- Summer vegetables of your choice, I used zucchini, onion, yellow pepper and tomato
- Salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder
- Vegan cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Put puff pastry on cookie sheet, crimp edges, spray with pam or drizzle oil and then poke the middle with a fork
- Bake for about 20 minutes until done and then set aside
- Cut veggies and lightly cover in some sort of oil and seasonings, the grill
- Once veggies are done, spread vegan cream cheese on the baked puff pastry and add the grilled veggies
- Cut and enjoy!