It’s like an apple crisp but instead of the apple, it’s zucchini!
It’s also vegan and diabetic friendly! Since we’re not using apples, that’s a big decrease in sugar and then also we used Splenda brown sugar which knocked those sugars down by a ton!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- 3 medium zucchini
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1/2 Splenda brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 cup Splenda brown sugar
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup flour
- 1 stick vegan butter (cold)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Peel the zucchini, take out the seeds and cut into cube-ish pieces and put into an 8×11 inch pan
- Toss the zucchs with the remaining of the filling ingredients
- In another bowl, mix together the all of the topping ingredients minus the cold vegan butter
- Then add the cold vegan butter and start working it in with a fork and then finish using your hand so it’s fairly evenly crumbly and top the zucchs
- Bake for about 35 minutes, cool and enjoy!