Forget your regular Mac salad, this baby is fabulous, hearty and super flavorful!
You can switch it up as you feel like, less spicy, more spicy, elbow, farfalle, get wild baby!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- Vegan Ranch*
- Vegan Buffalo sauce (I use Frank’s)
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1 pkg Morningstar Buffalo Chikin Pattie’s, cooked and cubed
- 16 oz pkg penne
- Boil noodles
- Whole noods are cooking, chop up veg and Chik’n
- Once noods are done, rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process and mix everything together
- Here’s the deal y’all, use as much ranch and Buffalo sauce as you see fit. Everyone’s taste buds are different, so depending on your spice level, you make the judgement. Just remember that you can add more and can’t take away so start slow. Also, you’re going to need to add more before serving after it chills in the fridge because the noodles will soak a lot of it up
***Vegan Ranch Recipe
- 1 cup vegan Mayo
- 1/2 cup vegan sour cream
- 1/2 tsp each parsley, chives, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper
- 1 tsp dill weed
Mix together and let sit in the fridge to marry the flavors and enjoy!