I had leftover creamy tomato sauce with impossible meatless balls leftover from our Spaghetti Squash Recipe the other day so I wanted to use it up on some in another healthier way.
Enter sweet potatoes.
And then some roasted Brussels too because they’re just delicious and one of my favorites! Oh and I also had leftover vegan cheese from the Butternut Squash & Black Bean Enchiladas
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- Brussels Sprouts
- 2 Sweet Potatoes
- Red Sauce
- Whatever toppings you want, I did the impossible meatless balls and leftover vegan cheese I had but you can literally do whatever you want like with regular pizza
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder to taste
- Preheat oven to 420°F
- Cut brussels in half and drizzle with a little oil and some salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder
- Mix it up, spread it out on a baking sheet and roast for about 40 minutes, flipping halfway
- The sweet potatoes will also go in there with the brussels for the same time and temp, so prep those too
- Place circles of sweet potatoes on a baking sheet, about English muffin halved thickness, ya know like those old school English muffin pizzas, and spray with a little cooking oil and seasonings on both sides
- When the veggies are done, take them all out and then start assembling your mini pizzas on the sweet potatoes and pop back in for another 5-10 mins