Wanted some egg rolls, made some egg rolls.
Wanted a different dipping sauce besides soy sauce, made a different dipping sauce.
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- 10-12 egg roll wrappers
- Bag cole slaw mix
- Onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1-2 cups baby spinach
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- A bunch of green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp vegan honey
- 1/4 tsp cayenne powder
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- In a pan, sauté the onion, cole slaw mix, ginger and pepper with a little oil, I prefer sesame for this recipe
- Once they have softened a bit, add the garlic and spinach
- Finish with the green onions, turn off heat and let it cool just a bit
- Put a scoop in an egg roll wrapper and roll up, sides first and use a little water on your finger to seal the edges
- Spray both sides with Pamela and bake for about 25-35 minutes, flipping half way
- While they are cooking, mix all the dipping sauce ingredients together