Ok but here me out…sometimes ya gotta go a little healthier to get back on track. I know these aren’t tacos, ya know what I mean. But they’re a nice little vibe to feel like you’re eating something special on Taco Tuesday, ya feel me?
Add a little super hot hot ones sauce, the last dab, and you got yourself quite the treat!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun
- Romaine leaves
- 3 avocados, cubed
- 1-2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- Taco seasoning packet (or make your own)
- Lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Cut cauliflower and add a drizzle of oil and the taco seasoning and toss
- Roast on a baking sheet for about 40 minutes, flipping halfway
- Prepare the avocado salad by combining the avo, tomatoes, onion and then lime juice and salt and pepper to taste
- Assemble taco boats and enjoy!