I took the basic concept of my low sodium Crockpot Cauliflower Bolognese and made a Tex Mex version of it so that I could make a couple different dishes throughout the week with it!
For this dish, I used the base of my Chili Noodle Casserole and voila! Be sure to subscribe and follow me everywhere so you don’t miss the next recipe!
Watch my video for more
- Egg noodles
- 8oz Cream cheese
- 8oz Sour cream
- 1 tsp each garlic powder, onion powder and black pepper
- Shredded cheese
- Tex Mex Bolognese
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Boil egg noodles according to package directions, drain and then mix in the sour cream, cream cheese and spices
- Layer half in a 13×9
- Add a layer of the bolognese, then some cheese
- Another layer of noods, then bolognese and top with cheese
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until cheese is melted