Y’all keep asking me for more zucchini recipes, so I got you covered with these delicious beauties! I got this basic recipe from @DinnerMom (#DinnerMom), so super thank you shout out to her!
I mildly modified it and I’m so happy with the results that I just had to share it with you guys!
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Seed and grate zucchs so that you have about 2 cups worth and set aside.
- Mix flour, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder together in a bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk sugar, oil and vanilla extract together.
- Add flour mixture to the sugar mixture and mix until combined. It will certainly be crumbly, so don’t panic.
- Then add your zucch shreds and mix well. I’m not even gonna lie, I used my hands a bit at the end to make sure it got well combined because it’s so thick and fudgey.
- Spread mixture in a well greased 13×9 pan and push down a bit so that it’s all even.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes until it starts coming away from the edges a bit.
- Cool completely before cutting.