This is a perfect recipe for your main dish at Thanksgiving! But I also love it so hard for just an average weekday. It’s super easy to throw together!
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 3 potatoes
- A handful of two of Baby carrots
- 1 onion
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 2 tbsp stone ground mustard
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- A couple sprigs of fresh sage
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1 1/2 cups veggie stock/broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut potatoes, onion and carrots and put in a deep casserole dish.
- Trim the leaves off of the cauliflower and turn shove your sage and garlic all up in there. Then turn it back on it’s stem and put on top of the other veggies.
- Mix EVOO, mustard, oregano, lemon juice, and some salt and pepper together and pour on top of just the cauliflower.
- Then pour the vegetable broth on top of the rest of the veggies around the cauliflower.
- Cover up and cook for 1 hour. Then take the cover off and cook for about another hour until the veggies are soft and the cauliflower has a nice brown crisp coating. I like to stir the potato/carrot/onions up a time or two during the cooking process.
- Make sure to watch my video for more tips and tricks on how to serve.