I’ve made 3 other different Poptart recipe flavors but wanted to switch it up for y’all!
They’re super cheap and easy to whip up!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup cold vegan butter
- 1/2 cup cold water (you may use a little less or a little more and that’s ok)
- Blackberry jam (or any of your choosing)
- Mix together the flour, cocoa, salt and sugar.
- Then add the vegan butter and mix in with a pastry cutter or your hands.
- Add the water, a little bit at a time until it just starts coming together. You may end up using less or more depending on the moisture in the air.
- Form dough into a ball then disc shape and wrap in cling wrap and chill in the fridge for at least an hour or overnight.
- Roll your dough out once it’s chilled and cut into rectangles, remembering that you need a top and a bottom piece per poptart.
- Fill the center with the jam and use your finger to lightly put water around the edges and cover with another piece of dough and press until sealed.
- Bake on 400°F for about 15 minutes.
- You can eat them as is or you can drizzle in chocolate or drizzle in a simple blackberry jam glaze by combining powdered sugar with some jam and water.
One Comment Add yours
Grear post 😄