I’ve made a Creamy Pasta Salad Recipe for y’all before but I wanted to switch it up a bit this summer!
My omnivore family is obsessed with this new recipe!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- Red Onion
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Tricolor Rotini
- 1/2-3/4 cup Vegan Mayo
- 1/2-3/4 cup WayFare Vegan Ranch Dip
- 1/2 tsp each of garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper and dried dill weed
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut broccoli and onion is bite sized pieces and roast for about 30 minutes.
- While your veg are roasting, chop the tomatoes in half and set aside.
- Cook rotini according the package and then rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process after draining.
- In a large bowl, mix together the mayo, ranch and seasonings. Then add the veggies and noodles and stir.
- Let the pasta salad hang out in the fridge for a few hours or overnight. After a few hours, stir the pasta salad and add more mayo and ranch if the noodles have soaked up too much and is too dry.