I put a fun new spin on veganizing Mounds Bars…it Bounty Bars if you’re from the UK!
You can use code ‘midnightmunchies’ for 10% off Pitaya Powder from Ellie’s Best.
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp pitaya powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil (plus a little extra for the chocolate)
- Vegan dark chocolate chips
- Pulse the shredded coconut in a blender or food processor a couple times to make the coconut into smaller pieces.
- In a bowl, mix together the coconut and pitaya powder together. Then add the maple syrup and melted coconut oil and mix until incorporated.
- Press into a square pan lined with parchment paper and freeze for a few hours.
- Take the filling out of the freezer and let thaw for a few minutes while you melt the vegan chocolate and then add a little extra coconut oil to the melted chocolate.
- Cut and dip your bars. Let chocolate dry. Enjoy!