This potato curry is so iconic! I can’t get over how delicious it is! I added a cooling cucumber sauce on top too that really ties everything together!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 14oz can coconut milk
- 2.5 pounds red potatoes, in cubes
- 1 cup vegan sour cream
- 1 cucumber, peeled seeded and shredded
- 1/2-1 tsp each of dried dill and coriander powder
- Sauté chopped onion in some oil for a few minutes.
- Add the garlic and spices and stir for about a minute.
- Add the vegetable broth and coconut milk then stir until combined.
- Add potatoes, simmer with the lid on for about 25-30 minutes until tender.
- While the potatoes are cooking, you can make the cooling cucumber sauce by mixing all the ingredients together.
- Top curry with sauce and enjoy!