Valentine’s Day has never been more delicious! Broccoli and Cheese are soulmates and belong together….forever!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- 2 crowns of broccoli
- 1 tsp each of garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1 pkg tomato cayenne Chao vegan cheese
- Puffy pastry
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Chop broccoli, toss in spices and some oil and bake for about 20 minutes, flipping half way.
- In a saucepan on the stove, heat the oat milk and then begin slowly adding the vegan cheese until melted.
- Add the broccoli to the cheese.
- Turn the oven up to 420°F.
- Put the puff pastry in a greased muffin tin and fill with broccoli and cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.