I needed a meal prep ish style breakfast that I could send with Greg for work easily in the mornings. I also wanted to make sure he had some extra protein because he does physical labor as a job. He’s very happy with these bad boys!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- 1 cup vegan protein powder (scant)
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 1/4 cup oat milk
- Blueberries (or any fruit of your choice)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix together all of the dry ingredients and then make two wells.
- Add the vegetable oil in one and the vinegar in the other.
- Add the oat milk over top the whole thing and then fold together until just mixed.
- Fill a greased mini muffin tin and top with fruit.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until done.