I can’t get enough of Friends! Ross saying madeleines passive aggressively gives me life 😂
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup corn starch
- 1/4 cup bobs red mill gluten free flour
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tbsp vegan butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup oat milk
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- Mix together the flours, corn starch, powder and salt, set aside.
- Mix together the vegan butter, brown sugar, vanilla, lemon juice and oat milk.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture until combined.
- Rest in the fridge for 20mins.
- Scoop batter into greased Madeleine pans and bake in a 350°F oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Once cooled, dust with powdered sugar.