My fiancé’s pops gave us a pineapple. And that is the story of making this recipe.
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun! https://youtu.be/a_6a6VtiRxM
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3-4 cups cooked rice
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1-2 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Top with chopped green onions (optional)
- Prepare all ingredients.
- Preheat a pan on the stove to medium heat with a little oil, then add the pineapple. Once it starts browning, flip and then take off the stove after it browns on the opposite side.
- Add a little more oil to the now empty pan and sauté the onion and pepper. Then add the peas and carrots and garlic.
- Then add the rice, soy sauce, sriracha and maple syrup. Continue stirring on medium high heat and then add the pineapple.
- Remove and add green onions to garnish. Enjoy!
3 Comments Add yours
Great post 😁
This sounds delicious and is a meatless dish I can eat. Canât wait to try!
I thought I screwed this up because my garlic (jarred) made the whole thing taste sour before I added the soy sauce and the rice. I added more sweetener to balance and OMG! I couldn’t believe how easy and yummy it turned out! I had to fight my partner to stay away from it. I didn’t even get a bowl! Definitely double or triple next time. We also added cashews at the end!