Here’s a recipe with mostly non perishable items to help survive the coronapocalypse with lots of flavor and comfort!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- 1-2 pkgs vegan stuffing mix (prepared)
- Onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup vegan butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup vegan oat milk
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 pkg frozen mixed veg
- 1 pkg frozen broccoli
- Garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare the stuffing and aside.
- Sauté onions and remove from pan.
- In the same pan, make a roux with the vegan butter and flour.
- Add oat milk and vegetable broth, whisk and reduce until thick like a gravy.
- Add everything (including seasonings) to a 13×9 and mix together.
- Bake in a preheated 375°F oven for 30-40 minutes.