We in a pandemic so I was just out here using what I got! I enjoyed it! Definitely a try!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- 1/2 cup vegan mayo
- 1/4 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 tsp sriracha
- Salt, pepper and paprika to taste
- Peel and shred potatoes then soak in water for a few minutes.
- Drain and rinse potatoes. Then lay on paper towels for a few minutes.
- While the potatoes are hanging out, mix together the vegan mayo, sweet chili sauce and paprika together then set aside.
- In a preheated pan with some olive oil, add the potatoes. Then add salt, pepper and paprika. Stir everything together and then spread out in an even layer and let cook for a few minutes.
- Flip potatoes and let cook some more until you get a nice crispy cooked crust.
- Fill tortillas with hash browns, spinach and bang bang sauce.