These delicate bites are flavored with olive oil, garlic and onion! They’re super easy to throw together and I’m so thankful I don’t have to go to the store!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- 3/4 cup bobs red mill 1-to-1 gf baking flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1/2 tsp each salt, garlic powder, onion powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix together the gf flour, almond flour, flax seed meal, seasonings and baking flour.
- Add the olive oil and mix with a fork until crumbly.
- Add the water until a dough forms.
- Transfer dough onto parchment paper, cover with another piece of parchment paper and roll out thin like a cracker.
- Cut in squares with a pizza cutter and place in freezer for about 10 minutes so they’re easy to pick up with a spatula.
- Place squares on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, careful not to burn.