I’m obsessed with pasta salad. I’m also obsessed with Mexican Street Corn (Elote). Let’s put them together shall we?!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- 16oz pkg rotini pasta
- 4 cups frozen corn
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 cup vegan sour cream
- 1 cup vegan mayo
- 1/2 cup vegan parmesan
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1/2 tsp each salt, pepper, garlic powder, chili powder, chipotle powder (plus extra to taste)
- In a pan, sauté half of the diced onion and frozen corn until a bit browned then set aside
- Prepare noodles according to package directions
- Add everything to a large bowl and stir
- Cover and let chill for a few hours to marry the flavors then taste and add more seasonings to your liking