It’s officially fall, which not only means warm foods but lazy foods so I can just cuddle the cats in pajamas.
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- 1 onion
- 1/4 cup vegan butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 6 ears of corn
- 4 cups potatoes
- 5 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1/2 tsp each ground oregano, smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper
- Fresh tomatoes to garnish (optional)
- In a large pot, add the vegan butter and chopped onion just to soften
- While the onions are cooking, cut the kernels off the cons of corn but save the cobs for later
- Add the flour to the pot and let cook for just a minute then add the vegetable broth, oat milk and spices
- Add the potatoes and as many cobs as you can fit in your pot, bring to a boil and then reduce the heat to a simmer, cover and let cook about 20 minutes until potatoes are tender
- Remove the cobs and then add the kernels and let cook for another 5 minutes
- Garnish with fresh chopped tomatoes if you want and viola! Enjoy!