I had a hankering so I decided it was time to give a copycat McDonald’s recipe a try!
And it’s beyond amazing!! I can’t believe how much it tastes like the real thing yet even better!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- Impossible ground burger
- Follow your heart vegan American slices
- Shredded lettuce
- Diced onions
- Sesame seed buns
- Special sauce (1/2 cup vegan mayo, 1/2 cup ketchup, 3 tbsp sweet pickle relish, 1 tsp white vinegar, 1/2 tsp each of salt, pepper, sugar, dijon mustard)
- Mix together all of the sauce ingredients and keep on the fridge to marry the flavors
- Form patties with the impossible ground and sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper
- Cook in a preheated cast iron with oil until done
- Assemble burger, bottom bun, sauce, lettuce, cheese, burger, onions, another bottom bun, sauce, lettuce, pickles, burger, onions, top bun