I’ve been obsessed with savory pumpkin recipes lately! These unlocked my new fave grab and go breakfast!
I’m totally making these for thanksgiving breakfast so they can be done the day before for east and delish while cooking all day!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp each salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin purée
- 1 cup unsweetened oat milk
- 1/4 cup melted vegan butter
- 1/2 lb vegan sausage, cooked
- 1/2 onion, sautéed
- 1/2 cup vegan Bleu cheese crumbles
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup each of oats, pumpkin seeds, vegan butter, vegan Bleu cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Mix together the dry ingredients in a big bowl (the first 4 on the list) and set aside
- In another bowl, mix together the wet ingredients (the next 3 on the list)
- Add the mixed wet ingredients to the dry ingredients bowl and mix until just incorporated
- Fold in the last 3 ingredients and then scoop out into a greased muffin tin
- Make the streusel topping by combining all of those ingredients and place on top of muffins
- Bake for 30-35 mins or until toothpick comes out clean